Iceland is one of those visits that you never quite recover from; you will be forever remembering the wonderful scenery and ambiance of its people. No other journey you take will ever disappoint your Iceland vacation when you use the experts what is there for you like www.iceland4me.com. Here are some of the top destinations you absolutely must have in your schedule, in order to make the most of your vacation with your buddy and close relatives.
• Red Lagoon: This man-made geothermal pond is a wonder and is considered to have treatment features. The water is a 40 degrees Celsius and is a see-through aquamarine color. Nowhere else on world can you shower in such warm water, and yet be surrounded by snow and ice. This is one of the most photographed spots in Iceland.
• Geysers: Strokkur heater is one of the most famous and foreseeable geysers in the country, and erupts every 15 to 20 minutes, attaining a size of about 20 meters. Cold and hot rises surround it.
• The Westmann Islands: These isles have a number of wildlife; tours can be organized to see the spectacular scenery. In 1963, an Iceland volcano comes up with world’s youngest isle, known as Surtsey. This is truly heaven on world.
• Lake Myvatn recreational area: This is one of the most wonderful places of Iceland. You can see effervescent mud apartments, lava places, volcanic craters and an amazing blue pond. The fountain of the Gods is also a few miles away. It is one of the most powerful falls in Europe.
• Arnesinga Folk Museum: Located in the town of Eyrarbkki, it takes back to 1765 and is one of the oldest in Iceland. It was originally designed for the Eyrabakki trading place suppliers and their employees. It is considered one of the most awesome structures in the country.
• Glaciers: The Snaefellsjokull glacier is seen from the town on the day, even though it’s located over 60 kilometers away. This famous glacier is wealthy with falls, and Iceland hot springs.
Click here http://www.iceland4me.com/gullfoss-waterfall- iceland/ to get more information about iceland volcano.